This issue features
- The Rise of Korean Films by Jisu Bang
- an interview with Dr. Moonyoung Hong by Shameera Nair Lin and Jack Tingcong Lin.
2023-2024 Full-time / 2023-2025 Part-time
Deadline for application
12:00 noon (GMT +8), March 24, 2023
Consuming Interests - Dr Hanwool Choe
A study reveals that digital discourse about and involving food – including mukbang (livestreamed eating) and everyday vlogging – serves as a means of realising the sociocultural values of eating together and eating well.
12:00 noon (GMT +8), December 12, 2022
12:00 noon (GMT +8), December 2, 2022
- Notes to self on self-care from a psychology PhD student by Stephanie Ng
- an interview with Dr. David Edmonds by Jisu Bang
Commence on January 1, 2023 for six months.
Applications close: November 30, 2022 (HK Time)
- A Reflection on Cats by Wan Lok Yee Luisa
- A review of Warriors of Future by Lok Hang Vincent Chu
Please note that the information is for the FIRST CLASS teaching arrangement only. Please keep checking the course moodle before each class.