This issue features
- A Reflection on Cats by Wan Lok Yee Luisa
- A review of Warriors of Future by Lok Hang Vincent Chu
Please note that the information is for the FIRST CLASS teaching arrangement only. Please keep checking the course moodle before each class.
Commence in September 2022 or thereafter until June 2023
Applications close: August 26, 2022
- Photo Essay - On Seeing and Being Seen
- As writers and artists, we have the ability to translate multiple perspectives: Interview with Sanaz Fotouhi
Commence on September 1, 2022 for four months.
Applications close: Aug 5, 2022 (HK Time)
commence on September 1, 2022 for four months
Extended Deadline for application
12:00 noon (GMT +8), July 29, 2022
A funded MPhil place is offered for a suitable candidate researching. For more information about this MPhil opportunity, or to discuss possible research topics with Dr. Anya Adair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This issue features:
· Interview with Dr. Jessica Valdez
· Privileges Made Clear: A Reflection on Theatre Space During Lockdown by Alumni Magazine editor Vincent Chu
to commence as soon as possible, on a two-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity
Applications close: Jun 12, 2022 (HK Time)