Now we are settled in our new home on the HKU Centennial Campus, we invite all our former students to come and say hullo, meet current staff and students, and have a look round the new campus.
Please join us on the afternoon of SUNDAY 5th MAY, between 2 and 6 pm.
- Wander nostalgically round the Main Building
- Take a guided tour of the Centennial Campus and its amenities, the Learning Commons, the Arts Faculty building, and the new home of the School of English
- Enjoy a short drama production of Shakespeare’s comedy Much Ado about Nothing, by the Shaksbies Theatre Group, in the new studio theatre
- Re-live your youth by attending a 20-minute academic lecture
- Join us for tea in the School of English
More details and a full programme of events will follow by email. You are welcome to bring friends and family, and come for the whole afternoon, or just to drop in for a while.
If you intend to join us, please click on this LINK: http://hkuems1.hku.hk/hkuems/ec_hdetail.aspx?guest=Y&ueid=22433 to let us know.
And please, forward this mail to your classmates, and arrange to meet up at HKU on our Reunion Day!
Head, School of English